Monday, June 6, 2011

Musics for Mori girl

Here some of the musics which suits my Mori girl taste and hope will suits yours.


Cecile Corbel is a French artist who inspires from French Breton folk music. Apart from that with her harp she plays musics from all around the world too. Such as from Turkey and Ireland.



Loreena Mckennitt there is no word to describe her talent and her music. She is very great!




Lastly, Brenna Maccrimmon. I have discovered her few years ago while I was searching for some Balkan folk music. I really love Balkan folk music and hope you will too.

Thank you for reading.

If you have any suggestions please comment?

Not: I don't own anything about this videos, I have only shared them. For more informations please visit websites of artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment