Friday, July 22, 2011

Some of my designs

It had been raining since a week and last weekend all we could do was watching movies.It was quite boring ... We are living in Bordeaux it should be sunny right. No luck! Today the the sky look thoughtful. Half sunny half with the black clouds. He seems like trying to decide whether it would rain or give a smile to Bordeaux citizens:D I have not looked at the weather forecast yet. I am afraid of a bad surprise.
Instead I am placing some of my art pieces. Mori girl inspirations and romantic style.




2 comments:

  1. these are so pretty. they remind me of warm things that smell good like gingerbread cookies and hot cocoa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Actually this is not the first comment for gingerbread cookies. Once I was in a market someone ask me if they were gingerbread cookies :) They last much more longer that cookies.

    ReplyDelete