Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Diy comming out, when?

I have started my DIY projects around September. However because of busy Holiday season I am taking a long break for DIY. However this does not mean I will not continue. I am also starting new DIY group in Bordeaux with Etsy for helping people to create their own style and have fun with creating. January I will continue with my DIYs at the blog. But before Christmas I really wanted to publish a Diy which could be great for Christmas for those mori girls, dolly kei and lolitas.Fingers cross that I will have time for it.
See you soon with new Diy s hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, really interesting blog. I found you via the Etsy Blog Team. I very much like your posts on the history of objects, etc. Nice photos, too!

    Lynette - Sweet Posy Dreams

    ReplyDelete