Thursday, March 7, 2013

Rose water and rose oil for natural anti aging

Time is ticking for sure and wrinkles and aging is one of the fearing fact. Scientists are working hard for anti-aging staff. Every day there is something new and some of those products loose their popularity. But there are also some products been used thousands of years and they never loose their importance. Rose, as plant is inside many anti-wrinkle products these days, i am seeing rose hip oil everywhere.
I was born in mediterranean culture and women of my family and around use rose water very regulary on their face as a tonic. I did not use it back then but this year as i am in search of some face products i give it a go. So i go lo local bio/organic shop and bough rosewater from florame. Basically it is pure rose water mothing fancy. It's smell is very sweet and pleasant and the feeling it leaves on the skin is also very soft. I feel my skin is like baby skin. So i use it every morning and evening since 2 weeks. My skin imporved quite a lot. But this is not the only thing i am using.

Second thing i started to use rosier muscat- rose hip oil.  The one i bough is from De Saint Hilaire. It is also just natural rose hip oil. I apply it after the rose water drys on my face. A little bit goes long way and it works great around the eyes. I feel they both work very well for eye wringles and softening the skin and elasticity.

 I wanted to share my experience with you as they worked well for me.
Will come up with some serious Asian make up rewiews;)
Please follow the blog.

4 comments:

  1. What a useful tips! I have been looking for a face tonic as my skin is soo sensitive, so far I use the baby product and it works but still too harsh at times. Definitely will search the rose water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. You can find rose water everywhere in France now, in supermarkets... Please let me know what you think if you use it. I would love to hear other feedbacks too;)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous tips! Thank you for sharing Işıl. I try to play nay ( a reed flute) and aprox. every 6 months it needs to be oiled. I use almond oil for this purpose but inside almond oil I put a little bid rose oil, so when I blow up the reed flute the room smells roses.It creates lovely, soft atmosphere:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Serpil, Wow playing nay is lovely!!! I have one at home too i did not know we have to oil it. I will try to put oil inside too. Thank you for that tip too;) By the way what kind of rose oil you use. The one i have has quite not so much rose like smell. It smells more like seed.

      Delete