Thursday, April 26, 2012

Made beautiful by Mada folk and boho decorations and jewelry from poland

I don't know if any of you been to beautiful Poland? I have been and it was a wedding of a Polish friend. What a beautiful country and people. I did not wanted to leave (my real feelings). Actually not only mine also 19 century Pianist Chopin had the same feelings when he had to leave Poland and move to France (lol i am in France too). Poland is really magical and it has this folk atmosphere in its every corner it is so cool. It is a country you can hunt fairy tales while walking in the streets.
Since I am on etsy i made a lot of friends and one my my lovely friend is Mada. A super sympathetic and talented artist from Poland. Her creations represent Poland in my mind. She is using Polish folk art motifs and  very beautiful carefully selected beads.Plus she is not only making jewelry you can find Folk and boho coasters to decorate your house.

You can also fin her
At facebook and follow her on her blog

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much sweet Muse :)

    This part about fairy tales on every corner it is so true. I leave in a place ful of magic, in Giant Mountains where the Spirit of the Mountains ( pictured as a dragon or A very Old man with a stick) watching our action, where nymphs are singing on edges of mountain creeks, and dragons sleeping in the caves. From my studio I can see peak szrenica (frost peak).
    So in a Beatiful place like this what alse can you do than spreading smth beautiful all over the world.
    I hope you will enjoy the visit in my shop .

    p.s. Here is also my FaceBook page if you would like to Like it :)
    https://www.facebook.com/madebymada
    and Blog: http://craftsbymada.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it should be "live in a place"

    you need to excuse me
    my english it is not so good lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the floral coaster is really beautiful. Love the folk art design.

    ReplyDelete