Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A ptrotest to resellers

Hello everyone,

Few days ago etsy had featured a seller whom then after proved to be a reseller on regretsy. She was a beautiful lady with lovely nails all done...I have many friends on etsy who really work with their sweat and even spearing some time from their family. They do their craft and their body is hardly damaged. I am 26 and my hands look way older than they should be.
This is a picture of my hand cleaned very well normally i have huge amount of varnish marks too. Nails never long...
Being a real crafter is hard yes but we have hope to be appreciated this keep us going on. However pricing resellers is like a big joke. Not only for buyers but also people who really craft those work. Who knows them, they are nameless and it is shameful. 

3 comments:

  1. It is all very true, Muse...
    And sometimes I wish I could wear long fingernails myself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is beautiful! ditto, my nails are short. i do own nail polish, but i have more important things to do with my time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am another in the short nail category. I can't do any of my miniature work with long finger nails.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete